Dear Customer, CNG is a safe & economical fuel
alternative to Gasoline (Petroleum). CNG is now available in more than 25% of Indian Cities & National highways. It is now important to bring your attention to the safety concerns of CNG Vehicles
. Take proper care of your CNG-fitted vehicles. Following are the main point to remember :
- Periodic Leakage Test of CNG gas from regulator & connecting pipes
- Periodic Testing of CNG Cylinders as per Government Norms.
- Keep your Cylinder neat & clean and keep away it from rusting.
- Run your vehicle at least 50 km per month on petrol without refueling of CNG
- Maintenance of CNG Kits & Spare Parts.
- Onetime Service of Vehicle & Timely Change of Spark Plugs